Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

I took less photos this year as I was sick a good portion of the holiday vacation, but I will share some of what I have! Here is the traditional photo from Christmas Eve when the kids opened their 'elf' presents and this year everyone got new pajama pants! The boys are Star Wars and Kaylie's is monkeys. The kids really didn't need more Jammie shirts this year. Kaylie is wearing a t-shirt from when I was on the Jr. High basketball team and Cam is wearing one of Scott's old Water Polo shirts. (Yes we were going through keepsake boxes a few months back.)
Kaylie has been taking a sewing class and she made this fabulous--and very cozy--blanket in her class. She finished it right before Christmas and has been enjoying it immensely!

We acted out the Christmas Story with the children and my parents.

Here are the children acting it out!

We sang Christmas Carols, read the Christmas story, watched the Nativity story and enjoyed some hot chocolate together...a great evening!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: