Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Christmas Morning

The kids all ready to see what Santa Left them!
Kaylie got the duvet cover and sheet set she wanted from Pottery Barn Teen. She has been wanting to re-decorate her room for about a year now. I was hoping to hold out till she was a teenager officially but she has really wanted a new bedding set. The curtains are still on their way so we will post photos once the whole room is done. It is looking really cute! She got a new lamp and a few new accessories in the deep purple color and it is SOO cute! Mom approves of the bedding too! =)

Cameron got the Heroica board game he really wanted, a Harry Potter Lego Book and headphones so he can listen to his drum playing without waking up the whole house!!

Dallyn was excited to see that Santa had eaten the milk and cookies! He got an oversized body pillow with Cars 2 guys on it and a Cars 2 Lego Set.

Kyler got a race track...

Scott got a Kindle from his boss for an early Christmas gift. So for Christmas Santa brought him a Kindle case and a Yoda Ornament. He was soo excited about getting a kindle..he has wanted one for at least a year now..so getting one from the Christmas Work party was awesome!

I got what I wanted to! I wanted a new purse that was bigger and could hold all my winter goodies in it, hat, scarf, mittens, etc. as well as books for when I'm at Dr. apts etc. I had a Miche bag I loved but it was the classic style (great for summer). Santa brought me the Prima Bag, the big style, and it was the HEIDI bag! How appropriate is that? I am going to love this new purse!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: