Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Family Gifts

We went to church Christmas morning, Scott, Kaylie and I sang in the ward choir. It was great! Afterwards we came back to house and changed into our usual Christmas clothes (jammies) and had our traditional Christmas morning breakfast! Complete with cinnamon rolls, fruit, yummy juice, cheese and crackers and chocolate! Yummy!
First we opened up the homemade gifts everyone had to give. Dallyn made this amazing calendar in school...so cute!

Cameron made a fun spy kit for Dallyn as Dallyn loves to play spies. I am so grateful my kids are so kind to each other and so creative!

Cameron made me a birdhouse in Scouts!

Kaylie made me his great book of inspirational quotes she put together..I loved it!

Dallyn put together a scrapbook for me. (Yes I have passed some of my talent on to my children)

More photos to come another day...this is all I have time for today!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: