Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cabo San Lucas etc.

Here are some more of my simple scrap pages you can look at from our Cabo San Lucas day. It was such a pretty day!
The weather was awesome....here is a photo of half of our veranda out on our deck....talk about luxury! We were so lucky to be able to take this trip!!


These are some photos of the kids having fun at the pool! First the girls in their cute cover ups ready to go to the pool for a dip! Then the boys swimming in the pool and Kyler with a bunch of kids stuffed in the Hot Tub. It was really fun for the kids to watch movies on the giant screen too!

The girls and I got matching hats when we were in Cabo San Lucas...aren't we styling?

I was SO proud of my Dallyn! He went Para sailing! He loved it, I NEVER could had done that! My dad got to go for the first time too which was really fun for him. Here you can see him looking at the clouds on his way up! Whew!! These photos I got from the para sailing company's face book page. I wasn't anywhere close enough to see what they were seeing so I was glad to get these photos!

Here are a few random pages, I am still not finished with the journaling yet....one of Kaylie and Emma at the theater and some on formal night with Minnie.

The kids hanging out in a porthole window and more photos with characters and at the shows.

Cameron and Grandpa did a pinewood derby type adventure where they had to make cars out of carrots and potatoes. It was quite fun and Cameron's ended up really cute, even though it didn't win the race. They sure have some fun activities for kids to do on the boat! I LOVE cruising with Disney, it really is amazing!! Fun, amazing memories!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: