Sunday, February 26, 2012

More Cruise Scrappin

You can click on these photos if you want to see them in larger size. These two pages are photos of the kids with their nightly towel animals. It was always fun to see what animals we got left in our staterooms each night. Also some photos of the kids just relaxing in our luxurious staterooms! What more is there to do on vacation but relax? That was awesome!!


We had lots of great opportunities to get our photos taken with the Disney clan. There is even one with me kissing Mickey's nose...that was his idea but it turned out as a darling photo!

Here are some more character photos and photos of my parents with Dallyn at the Toy Story Mania show. The shows on the boat were awesome! What a great opportunity for great entertainment!!

Animator's Palatte was my favorite restaurant on the cruise! I just loved the ambiance there and how the lights changed colors and the themes changed, it was simply magical...as all things Disney are!

This page was from our "Till We Meet Again" dinner on the last night of our cruise. We all wore our matching shirts and our waiters did a fun little parade and dance for us.

We took a bunch of photos on the staircase in our matching shirts...I was so glad that I made those, they were so cute if I do say so myself even though several of them fell apart in the wash (the decals) after the last washing..they were fun while they lasted!!

Photos of us enjoying the AWESOME desserts on the cruise! Dallyn loved the buffet aspect of the Beach Blanket Buffet and Kyler couldn't get enough of the soft serve!

Kaylie and I participated in a game show on night..."So you think you know your family?" It was fun to play even though Kaylie and I didn't do so well!! We were thinking of different wave lengths for sure! We really do know each other!=)

Even though our kids haven't ever see the Stitch movies they were all interested in getting their photo taken with Stitch..I am not sure why??

Posted by Picasa

No comments: