Thursday, February 16, 2012

Our Disney Cruise 2012

Since we were driving to CA for my Grandma's funeral within a few days of our cruise I decided to scrapbook while we were in the car for 24 hours over a few day period. It made for some simplified scrapping but at least I came home with my album almost all done, which is an awesome thing!!

So this is how you get to view my cruise photos, by clicking on my pages and looking at the photos that way. I realized it would be a lot easier this way since they are already in the album. I will be posting new ones each day when I feel well enough to sit at my computer.

Sail Away!
These were the magnets that were on some of our stateroom doors...and our cute packing list!

Kaylie's BFF Emma came on the cruise with us too so that was super fun. Here are Kaylie at Emma at the Sail Away party!!

Monday morning was the famous Character Breakfast which was so fun! Scott looks like quite the wine bibber here!! My parents had some great headdresses too!! Emma and Kaylie made darling Minnies and we of course had to get a photo of the kids being goofy. I love the whole group shot in the top left corner!

Then the Wright family with Pluto, Cameron being his goofy self and more fun photos of the kids at breakfast!

Kaylie and I got our photo with Minne again and Chip and Dale visited with my parents too!
Here are some of our meal tickets and more meal photos...the boys enjoying breakfast at the Beach Blanket, our Fab waiter Toby (Who we had on both cruises). Kyler was helping him clean up the napkins after dinner!

My one weakness was those Ice Cream Mickey Mouse bars!! Yummy...I just had to order them from room service one day since I was all decked out in my Mickey Mouse Jammie pants, it was just meant to be. You can see in this photo Kyler's cool bed that came down from the ceiling. He thought that was so fun to have a bunk bed on the cruise!! Then a photo of mother and daughter hanging out in our jemmies..part of the fun of being on vacation!

This is a friends page...one photo of the kids hanging out watching movies in the stateroom, the girls with their fun decorated cabin door and making duct tape wallets with friends....cruising fun!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: