Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ski Trip with Cousins

Well I was sick on chemo this past week so I didn't do my normal job of taking good photos of our events. So I have to apologize bout that.

The kids had a teacher prep day on Monday so we took advantage of that day off and Scott took the kids snow skiing.  He drove up to Logan so he could meet up with Lisa's family so we could do more of a 'cousin' type thing so that was fun.  Andrew took Cam and Zach all over the hill and Kaylie skied with her cousins Sandra and Brittney. Lisa was there helping out like crazy. I can't imagine how hard it would be since I wasn't there to help at all even with my own kids!  Scott was in charge of Dallyn and Kyler on the slope and the kids were just talking up a STORM about all the fun things they did skiing. It was such a hit! We usually only go once a year so this was our 'big' ski day.


Cameron being silly..he is wearing one of the new swim caps he got and his new swim trunks. He has had the same swim trunks for about 4 years and he finally has grown enough for me to buy him new ones! Amazing...he is finally growing a bit! =)

There's nothing quite like relaxing in the hot tub after a long day on the ski slopes! The kids sure had a fun day and I'm so glad they were able to go having that fun time together.  I missed them but it was fun to hear all about everything when they returned home! =)
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: