Thursday, January 10, 2008

Holiday Updates

Here is our darling family all ready for church on December 23rd. Yes, the boys have matching shirts and sweaters! Isn't it so fun? I love doing the matchy matchy thing with my boys!


Here is one of just the four kids! How cute they are!!

Here is Kyler snitching all of Santa Clause's cookies!! He had 2 in his mouth and another in his hand before we noticed!! So much for setting out the cookies the night before!!

Christmas morning...everyone in their new jammies all ready to come see what Santa has left them!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

THE BECKSTRAND FAMILY said...

I can tell you are truly feeling a little better. Your blog is much more full of life and cheer! I am so happy for you. The photos are great. You have a beautiful family. I am jealous of your craft room! I would love a place to put all my "tools". My stuff shares a room with the computer and kids craft supplies. Which means my stuff becomes kids craft supplies too. :)

We are having a very happy 2008. We love you and think of you often.

Lara