Monday, December 29, 2008

Brain Surgery Page

Ok, so I just have to post this on here...I've been working on scrapbooks for each of my four children. They are entitled "Mom's Breast Cancer Journey" and I hope these books will be a source of strength to my children someday.

Anyhow--I had to add a layout about my recent Brain Surgery. Doubleclick on this photo...you have to see the little Frankensteins with the screws in his head on the page...isn't that so funny? I used sun ray/dot paper to signify the radiation beams going into my head and the dots for the tumor...anyhow..I just loved the Frankenstein--feeling a little screwy--accents on this page!!

Some humor for your day..=)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jo Deann said...

That will definitely help with the humor of the situation. I loved that!!!

Ashlee said...

Heidi, I am so glad that you can find humor in all that you are going thru. Remember I am home during the days without kids, so if you are in pain and need help please let me know!